LifeStraw Go Series is the ultimate sidekick for safer, better-tasting water for travel and everyday use. The BPA-free bottle filters out nasties, so you can fill up from airport bathrooms, a tap in Mexico, or a gas station while road-tripping. The advanced 2-stage filter improves taste and protects against bacteria, parasites, microplastics, chlorine, silt, sand, and cloudiness. The BPA-free bottle is made from 50% post-consumer recycled plastic. Do good on the go and avoid single-use plastic bottles.
- IMPROVES TASTE: the Carbon filter reduces chlorine, odors + organic chemical matter
- FILTERS OUT CONTAMINANTS: the Membrane microfilter protects against Bacteria, Parasites, Microplastics, sand, dirt, and cloudiness
- LONG LASTING: The membrane microfilter lasts up to 1,000 gal (4,000 L). Carbon filter lasts up to 26 gallons (100 L) – about two months.
- SAVES WASTE: The membrane microfilter saves 8,000 single use plastic water bottles
LifeStraw is proud to be a B Corp and Climate Neutral Certified brand, committed to meeting the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability
- Membrane microfilter protects against 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites, 99.999% of microplastics, silt, sand and cloudines.
- Activated carbon filter protects against chlorine, organic chemical matter, and removes odors for improved taste
- Meets NSF 42 standard for chlorine reduction
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 drinking water standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- Membrane microfilter lasts up to 1,000 gal | 4,000 L, pore size: 0.2 micron
- Activated carbon filter lasts up to 26 gal | 100 L