Vertra Sunscreen Sensitive Face Stick SPF 30 provides long-lasting sun protection; with NSF Certified Organic ingredients gentle enough to nourish sensitive skin, but strong enough to withstand the elements for the whole family.
– NSF Certified Organic
– Ideal for Sensitive Skin
– Fragrance Free & Dye Free
– UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum Sun Protection
– Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
– Reef Safe
– Non-Nano Zinc Oxide Formula
– Soothing & Hydrating Ingredients (Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Aloe Vera, and Beeswax)
– Athlete Tested and Athlete Approved
– Shade: Minimal White Cast
WHAT IS NSF CERTIFIED ORGANIC?
The NSF (National Sanitation Organization) vets products through a rigorous process and provides their stamp of approval – NSF Certified Organic. This means that 70% or more of the ingredients included in Vertra Sensitive Face Stick SPF 30 are Certified Organic.
Zinc Oxide 20%
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax) *, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera)*
*Certified Organic Ingredient(s)
– Apply liberally and generously 15 minutes before sun exposure and at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
– Reapply this product: after 80 Minutes of swimming or sweating and/or immediately after towel drying
HOW TO EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR SUNSCREEN FACE STICK
Due to their unique, cosmetic ingredients, our Face Sticks:
– Should be kept out of direct heat and sunlight
– Should be stored in a cool, dry place in an upright position
– Storing the face stick on its side or upside down after being exposed to heat can cause the stick to fall out or become stuck in the cap
– The stick may fall out, if opened upside down
– Only twist as needed, don’t roll up the entire stick